I liked this quick video for many reasons, sometimes our internal voice is not always cheering us on and prevents us from sharing our experiences or ideas. This is a little reminder that we should share our ideas, they may be obvious to you but something new and wonderful to others. Hope you will enjoy this video by Derek Sivers, I did!
- art audience-summary collaboration contacts education ibm IBMInterConnect ideas inspirational Leadership learning-objectives LinkedIn Lotusphere molly motherhood online-education poem SAMA share smarter-leaders social-business social-media Ted Uncategorized video virtual-meetings webcast webinars work-related youtube
- RT @IBMWatsonTalent: Yo, Nancy! We dig your dancing skills. Stop by booth 313 & let's shake up HR! #WatsonTalent #HRTechWorld #PowerUpHR ht… 1 week ago
- RT @Social_Rhonda: The IBM team prepping for their 11:40 session on the main stage @IBMWatsonTalent #poweruphr @HRdotcom @HRmarketer https… 1 week ago
- RT @graemeknows: Look out, #HRtechworld. The big show is coming. Are you ready to #PowerUpHR? https://t.co/Qr905aktdF 2 weeks ago
- Agreed #Analytics and #dataprivacy are important! twitter.com/IBMWatsonTalen… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IBMWatsonTalent: Joining us for #HRTechWorld? Don't miss @david_green_uk's session on innovations in people analytics: https://t.co/6Re… 2 weeks ago